Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is a chronic digestive disorder. GERD occurs when stomach acid or occasionally stomach content, flows back into our food pipe (esophagus). The backwash (reflux) irritates the lining of our esophagus and causes GERD.
Both acid reflux and heartburn are common digestive conditions that many people experience from time to time. When these signs and symptoms occur at least twice a week or interfere with our daily life we may be diagnosed with GERD.
- A burning sensation in the chest (heartburn), sometimes spreading to the throat, along with a sour taste in the mouth.
- Chest pain
- Difficulty swallowing (dysphagia)
- Dry cough
- Hoarseness or sore throat
- Regurgitation of food or a sour liquid (acid reflux)
- The sensation of a lump in the throat
Since homeopathy is a holistic, individualized, and symptomatic treatment method, analyzing the overall symptoms, chief complaint, accompanying symptoms, and lifestyle of the patient it can cure GERD quickly.
Dr. Benojir is a classical homeopath. He is trained by the world’s best homeopath Prof. George Vithoulkas.