We would like to personally welcome you to our website. Before you begin the treatment we would sincerely like you to go through the following information which will help us to serve you better:
General Instructions for all patients:
- Homeopathic treatment is aimed at treating you as a whole person. Please do not use any other medicine (including allopathic, home remedies, other homeopathic medicines, ayurvedic or herbal medicines, etc.) unless allowed by us.
- Please do not apply any ointment or medicated cream on any skin eruptions. If you develop skin troubles during the course of treatment, report it to us immediately.
- Try to refrain from calling your General Practitioner (GP) or Medical Consultant if you develop any acute problem during the course of treatment, including high fever, acute asthma, malaria, typhoid etc. Please consult us immediately. Patients ignoring the above advice shall not be given further treatment.
- Do not take any vaccination without prior permission.
- Please do not stop treatment without instruction from the doctor, even though you may feel well.
Instructions for in-person patients (who will visit the chamber physically):
- New cases require prior appointment. Patients can arrange appointment by sending SMS, Email or calling directly. Please come 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment. We will not be able to accommodate latecomers because of our tight schedule and lack of space in the clinic.
- The timings of the clinic are: 5:15-9:00 pm (7 days a week) and 9:00 to 12:15 pm (Friday and Saturday & govt. holidays)
- Please do not insist on speaking to the doctor unless it is urgent. For appointments, you may speak to the doctor at any time. Send SMS/Email beyond clinic hours. We will contact you shortly.
- Patients are requested to come for their problems during clinic hours and not to directly contact the doctor at odd hours.
- You have the facility to give your follow up over phone/skype/e-mail (in unavoidable circumstances). If the doctor does not get required information, you will be required to visit the clinic.
- We can send you the medicine through courier services (if needed).
- Before visiting the clinic, kindly call the doctor for information regarding the availability of the doctors. (Cell No. +8801733 797252)
- Please do not insist on an urgent appointment. If you want the doctor to do the best job, do not speed him up.
- Please do not insist on seeing you out of queue for reasons like exams, tuitions, movies, party, marriages and guest in the house etc.
- Old patients are seen on first come-first-serve basis. Please do not insist on us seeing you out of queue. Doctors at the clinic have the right to call a patient out of turn if the patient needs urgent attention.
- If you have kids with you, make sure that they do not touch the valuable things in the clinic. Eating snacks and smoking in the clinic is strictly prohibited.
- Please maintain good toilet hygiene.
- Please switch off the cell phone once you enter the clinic. Please maintain silence in the clinic.
- Please do not bargain for fees.
- The registration charge is only valid for one year. It has to be renewed yearly (if needed).
- Patient’s car will have to be parked at the nearby shopping complex (Savar City Centre or Savar New Market). There is no parking space available in the clinic.
- If you have any other problems/queries/suggestions to improve our services kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information will be kept extremely confidential.
- Please cooperate with us so that we can do our best for you.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Dr. BM Benojir Ahmed